So sorry to leave you with the cliffhanger...
Many of you have been emailing me this week saying "what's happening?!"
I can report that, He is doing it!
The last time I posted, we lacked thousands of dollars to complete the adoptions, had lost paperwork, had purchased plane tickets on faith, and were waiting to see what He would do next.
So, in just seven days He has:
1) found paperwork that had been "missing" for over 7 weeks
2) moved one of our crucial 4 big pieces of paper through the US government so that as of this morning we've received an crucial approval for our second son (I-800A)
3) provided thousands of dollars for us via an anonymous donor
4) provided a grant for us from a precious organization
5) reduced the total remaining financial need to under $10,000!
6) given us numerous opportunties to share about Him with many who have never seen Him move like this! (I so hope to share the details of some of these conversations with you when we return for our brief furlough in July-August!)
We are in awe of His mighty, miracle working power on display! He cares for the fatherless...and He is not limited in any capacity on His ability to provide for our every need!
Now we wait for crucial paperwork to arrive from our host country here that begins the final flurry to get the boys' home. (Please pray with us that it will be on our agency's desk on Monday!) We still have 3 more major hurdles with paperworkm with three different government agencies, in three different cities...and, the boys have to be home with us here within five weeks...or there will not be time enough to travel to the South and receive their immigrant visas to the US.
What is impossible for man is possible for God.
He is doing it! Rejoice with us!
2 comments:
The kids love to sing the song...He is able, He is able, I know He is able! I thought it sounded very fitting!
Lisa
Immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine...... Glory be to Him who is faithful, sovereign,and mighty! Rejoicing with you, seeking His favor for you and expecting great things!
Christine A
Post a Comment