01 September 2010

And they're off...

The first day of school.

The first day of 1st Grade for Brownie and Potato.

The first day of pre-Kindergarten for the New Guys.

And....we made it...on time.

Only a second to post some pictures of today as we start the whole song and dance in just 8 hours, again...

The Posse


The Dean of Students...feelin' it on Day 1


The walk to school...the "buddy system" is our lifeline


This little man was pants-less and stoked!


Mr G kept looking for me when he was out in the courtyard playing...every now and again I'd hear a bright, "Hi Momma!"...I would turn and see his smiling face and waving hand...


I do not think it was possible that any other children in this massively-populated nation were more excited about their first day of school than Potato and Brownie...1st Grade and riding the wave...

No comments: